Roberta Booth Family Reunion

Name Game - Who Am I? 002

Sunday, July 5, 2015
I was the first caption of the Spanish Fork Fire Department.  The Spanish Fork volunteer Fire Department was organized May 15th, 1908 with a company of twenty men, four from each ward and four at large. The following officers were elected: Charles W. Booth, Chief, Clayton Beck, First Assistant Chief, George Ludlow, Second Assistant Chief, David R. Boyack, Secretary-Treasure. 
The department began at once training on their work and were soon equipped with a hose cart and several hundred feet of hose, which they soon learned to manipulate so well that their influence was felt for good in the reduction of fire losses.  I moved out from 

I served an LDS Mission to  mission to England on 15 October 1889. I received my patriarchal blessing from A Patriarchal blessing given by C. W. Hyde,
 My family owned a shoe shop.  Who Am I?

  

Pin It!

Sunday, July 5, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment